Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We owe Everything to God!

Good Morning and welcome to my Chosen One blog!   I am so excited about what God is doing in the Body of Christ!  This is my first time blogging as they say and technology today is totally mindblowing! Today is a special day because just a few hours from now I will be boarding a plane  headed to Johannesburg South Africa!   God is so totally, totally amazing and I am in awe of His goodness towards us time and time again. 

One of the things that we have been hearing over and over again is how ungrateful and unthankful we as a generation, as a society  have become.  We think someone owes us something.  We actually think God owes us something.  Not!!!  On the contrary we owe everything about our lives to Him.  Without Him we would not even exist!  Many people have no idea of this truth.  The word of God says "For in Him we live and move and have our being........We are His offspring." Acts 17:28  "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness."  2 Peter 1:3.

Thank you Abba!  We belong to you and owe all of who we are to you!  I realize that I am absolutely nothing without you!  Thank you for sustaining me and being my lifeline.  As I travel to South Africa on today I will be reminded of your kindness and graciousness to all of mankind.  I am excited about the lessons I am to learn from this nation that I evolved from but yet know so little about.  Please use me however you deem necessary to be a blessing to them as well.

So for those reading this blog do this; As you go about your day and whatever you may be doing, please do it with a heart of gratefulness and thankfulness.   God your maker and creator watches from above and sits ready and willing to bless those who know the password.  Thank you!


In His Image,

Chosen

No comments:

Post a Comment